Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they apply to the use of this site. We don’t want to make this document sound scary but its something we have to include so that our customers know where they stand with regards to orders and site usage.
Shopping At Candles To You
- You can make orders with Candles To You via this website and by calling 0161 408 4477. Someone is available on this number from 9.00am to 5.00 pm.
- When you place an order with Candles To You you are agreeing to purchase a product at the stated price, subject to terms & conditions.
- When you place an order with Candles To You we will send you an email confirming your order. The email is automatically generated from our systems and confirms that you have placed an order with us. Although the email is a confirmation email it does not necessarily mean we have the stock or be able to complete the order. If this happens we will contact you via email and offer a refund or alternatives.
- Candles To You reserve the right to cancel any order and may also change or discontinue any product at any time. If an order is cancelled we will provide you with a full refund and this does not affect your statutory rights.
- We treat all new orders individually.
Our Pricing Policy
- The prices shown on Candles To You for each product include VAT
- We try to ensure the prices on our site are accurate but on occasion errors occur. If we find a miss priced item or you order an item that has been priced incorrectly then we will inform you of the change via email. You will in turn be charged at the correct price or you can cancel the order altogether.
- At Candles To You we use standard shipping prices which fall into three categories. You can find our shipping prices on our delivery page. We only deliver to the UK and Ireland.
- Prices on the Candles To You site are quoted in GBP. We only offer products in this currency and credit and debit cards will be charged in this currency.
- Candles To You currently processes all its orders through Pay Pal. Paypal is a secure payment gateway however we have no responsibility over the security and details that are processed through their site.
- Paypal except numerous different credit and debit cards and payments made through their system are completely track able by its users.
- Candles To You do except cheques however orders will take longer to process if payment is made in this way. We will not dispatch products until a cheque has cleared. Orders must also be a minimum of £10 for us to accept cheques.
- Candles To You is committed to protecting your privacy and promises to use your data in accordance with the data protection act of 1998.
- When you place an order with Candles To You we may require certain information to process your order. We will store information such as your address, name and email address and track customer movements on the site. This is done to help us provide a more complete shopping experience. We promise to use your data for orders only.
- At Candles To You we do not sell or trade customer information. Customer information is kept strictly private.
- Candles To You will only send you marketing or promotional emails if we have your consent.
- If you do not want Candles To You to track your movements then please disable cookies in your internet browser.
- Please read our returns policy on our returns page.
- We try to provide refunds as quickly as possible howeer we do have to investigate the circumstances first.
- Please read our delivery policy on our delivery page.